Sunday, July 8, 2012

Garden Engagement Party

Here are the pictures from the engagement party my sister and I threw for my mom and her fiance. My sister created the fondant cake by hand, signs were handmade by me (just spray paint, tissue paper, and blocks of wood free from my grandfather's stash!), candy was ordered from ohnuts.com, table linens ordered from efavormart.com, personalized mason jars were ordered from withthisfavor.com, centerpieces were handmade by our aunt with birdcages from Michaels (that she spray painted!) and all tableware was bought in-store from out local 99cent store!! Everyone loved the decorations thank goodness as this was our first try at a DIY party :)







Stay tuned for my future DIY, wallet-friendly projects as I will be moving this summer to a Brooklyn apartment and have a bunch of DIY projects planned and ready for our new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment